Canyoning και τραυματισμοί. Πανεπιστημιακή έρευνα

Εξερευνήσεις, αρματώματα, βελτιώσεις, επαναλήψεις και σχόλια... Ότι έχει να κάνει με τα φαράγγια!
Απάντηση
pvnrt

Canyoning και τραυματισμοί. Πανεπιστημιακή έρευνα

Δημοσίευση από pvnrt »

Μια ερευνήτρια από την Αυστρία σκοπεύει να διεξάγει έρευνα για τους φαραγγάδες και τους τραυματισμούς. Ψάχνει συμμετέχοντες οι οποίοι θα χρειαστεί να συμπληρώσουν κάποια ερωτηματολόγια σχετικά με τις δραστηριότητες τους και πιθανούς τραυματισμούς. Η έρευνα θα ξεκινήσει το Μάιο του 2015 και θα διαρκέσει 6 μήνες. Τα ερωτηματολόγια θα είναι στα αγγλικά. Παρακάτω παραθέτω το μήνυμά της και την ηλεκτρονική της διεύθυνση όπου μπορείτε να της στείλετε μήνυμα είτε για περισσότερες πληροφορίες, είτε για να δηλώσετε ενδιαφέρον να συμμετάσχετε.

"Dear Sir or Madam,

My Name is Eva Schulz and I am studying medicine (Paracelsus Medizinische Universität) in Salzburg (Austria).
I am going to write a medical study about “Injuries in the sport of canyoning”.
For this reason I am trying to recruit as many Canyoning-Guides and Canyon-Fans as possible, who would like to participate in my study.
What persons do we need:
Persons who descend a canyoning at least once in 6 months.
Time and effort:
The study begins at Mai 2015 (But I'm searching from now on for Participants).
Each study participant has to complete online questionnaires during a period of 6 months. Before completing the 6 questionnaires, a general questionnaire has to be filled in.
In the end I will receive 7 questionnaires in which the canyoneers report about the number of canyons they descended and if they suffered injuries (bruises, contusions, broken bones, organ damages etc.).
More about the medical study:
The aim of this study is to analyse the injury patterns of canyoners and then publish a sport-epidemiological study in a promising American Journal of sports medicine. The study is under its aegis of the trauma surgery in Salzburg.
Athlete’s names will stay anonymous!
This study will not have any commercial purpose!
The study and the questionnaires will be written in English and German.
I would be grateful if you could help me in my data records by participating in this study.
If you want to participate, please send me an E-Mail.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me. Thanking you in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Eva Schulz
eva.canyoningstudie@gmail.com "
Απάντηση